In this one hour online session, you learn how to put yourself into the shoes of your customer and apply digital facilitation tools to transform your business. This highly interactive format is targeted at managers and executives in all types of industries who are interested in an online exchange with peers and experts.
Your key take-ways:
- Exclusive insights and outlooks from a highly experienced social entrepreneur
- Insights on state-of-the-art online communication and moderation tools e.g. Zoom and MURAL
- Experiences and learnings for agile processes such as Design Thinking
- Interactive sharing of individual experiences
This online session will be led by Dr. Carsten Rübsaamen, CEO & Co-Founder BOOKBRIDGE and Ramona Bischoff, Managing Partner HumanSpirit GmbH.
This session will be hosted in English.
Register now free of charge and take part in this interactive online session.
- How to Navigate with Uncertainty - Leveraging Business Opportunities through Design Thinking
- September 15, 2020 at 17:00 h (CEST)
- With Dr. Carsten Rübsaamen, CEO & Co-Founder BOOKBRIDGE and Ramona Bischoff, Managing Partner HumanSpirit GmbH
We are looking forward to an interactive and exclusive exchange. For this reason, please plan on using both your camera and audio during the online session, and we kindly ask that you identify yourself using your real name.
The online session will not be recorded and not published afterwards, but you will receive the results of your break out sessions and the MURAL documentation.