The WHU Advanced Management for Senior Professionals Program is designed for experienced professionals. Your focus will be on strategizing during periods of corporate transformation, inspirational leadership and boosting your impact in your organization and a globalized economy. Sessions in 3 modules with 3 in-class days each are designed to challenge your views on transformation and leadership through a dynamic mixture of methodological elements.
You will be awarded with a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
Your program at a glance
This empowering nine-day program consists of three modules with three in-class days each.
Key topics of module 1 (Düsseldorf):
- Reflecting upon your leadership purpose and style
- Leadership and strategy in times of uncertainty and transformation
Key topics of module 2 (Frankfurt):
- Mastering executive decision making
- Mastering disruptive threats: customer centricity and shareholder activism
- Mastering executive resilience and navigating ethical minefields
Key topics of module 3 (Düsseldorf):
- Mastering executive communication
- Mastering strategy execution
- Inspirational leadership
All sessions are designed to challenge your view on transformation and leadership using a mixture of different methodological elements:
- interactive classroom sessions
- peer-to-peer feedback
- individual reflections
- group reflections
Benefit from our renowned faculty
Be prepared to be challenged by our renowned program faculty! To ensure that you get the most out of this program, we have lined up top experts from academia and business practice to be your session facilitators.
To ensure that you maximize your networking opportunities, we have integrated a welcome reception and closing dinner into the curriculum.
- Enhance your strategic impact and drive corporate transformation
- Reflect on inspirational leadership and the power of emotions
- Prepare to compete in market environments with disruptive innovators
- Excel in the execution of strategic or change initiatives
- Become part of an active network of peers and program alumni
You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
The Advanced Management for Senior Professionals Program is specifically designed for experienced leaders who have recently made a transition to a senior management position or board-level position, or who are preparing to do so in the near future. Participants will have more than ten years of leadership experience.
Ideal candidate profiles include:
- Senior professionals who have recently made a transition to an executive management position or board-level position, or who are preparing to do so in the near future
- Experienced professionals who are in transition between jobs.
- Business owners aiming at sustaining a competitive advantage for their organizations
- Senior HR development professionals who are driving the development agenda for senior-level positions within their organization
The minimum number of participants for this program is 12.
Program format and module dates
This Program consists of two in-class modules, each being three days long. In between the two modules, you will complete an assignment that will take an hour per week. Both in-class modules are held at the WHU Campus Düsseldorf, Germany.