The WHU Advanced Management for Senior Professionals Program is designed for experienced professionals. The Program focuses on strategizing during periods of corporate transformation, on inspirational leadership, and on the drive to make an impact within organizations and a globalized economy. Sessions in two modules with three in-class days each are designed to challenge your view on transformation and leadership using a mixture of different methodological elements.
You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
|Next date||Sep 16, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019|
|Early bird fee||
until Jun 24, 2019
Your program at a glance
This empowering six-day program consists of two modules with three in-class days each.
Key topics of module 1:
- Reflecting upon your leadership purpose and style
- Leadership in times of uncertainty and transformation
Key topics of module 2:
- Mastering disruptive threats and implementing strategy
- Inspirational Leadership
All sessions are designed to challenge your view on transformation and leadership using a mixture of different methodological elements:
- interactive classroom sessions
- peer-to-peer feedback
- individual reflections
- group reflections
Benefit from our renowned faculty
Be prepared to be challenged by our renowned program faculty! To ensure that you get the most out of this program, we have lined up top experts from academia and business practice to be your session facilitators.
To ensure that you maximize your networking opportunities, we have integrated a welcome reception and closing dinner into the curriculum.
- Enhance your strategic impact and drive corporate transformation
- Reflect on inspirational leadership and the power of emotions
- Prepare to compete in market environments with disruptive innovators
- Excel in the execution of strategic or change initiatives
- Become part of an active network of peers and program alumni
You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program..
The Advanced Management for Senior Professionals Program is specifically designed for experienced leaders who have recently made a transition to a senior management position or board-level position, or who are preparing to do so in the near future. Participants will have more than ten years of leadership experience.
Ideal candidate profiles include:
- Senior professionals who have recently made a transition to an executive management position or board-level position, or who are preparing to do so in the near future
- Experienced professionals who are in transition between jobs.
- Business owners aiming at sustaining a competitive advantage for their organizations
- Senior HR development professionals who are driving the development agenda for senior-level positions within their organization
Program format and module dates
This Program consists of two in-class modules, each being three days long. In between the two modules, you will complete an assignment that will take an hour per week. Both in-class modules are held at the WHU Campus Düsseldorf, Germany.
Advanced Management for Senior Professionals Program: Sep 16, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019
Advanced Management for Senior Professionals Part 1
- Sep 16, 2019 - Sep 18, 2019
Advanced Management for Senior Professionals Part 2
- Oct 24, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019