The WHU Advanced Management Program (AMP) is a five-day transformational learning journey, which challenges you as a senior leader. You will learn about corporate transformation concepts and experience the concept of inspirational leadership. The diversity of participants gives you the opportunity to interact with peers beyond your own industry background and to boost your personal network.
As a participant, you will engage in tailored learning interventions, including interactive classroom sessions, case studies, group reflection sessions, and peer-to-peer coaching – enabling you to develop the tools you need to excel and rise to a top executive position! You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
|Next date||Sep 16, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019|
|Early bird fee||
until Jul 22, 2019
Your program at a glance
This empowering management development program will begin with a deep-dive into strategic issues relevant to board-level executives from a range of different angles: a view on corporate transformation from a CEO’s perspective, concepts for strategizing in markets with disruptive competition, and tools for strategic negotiations applied to mergers & acquisitions deals. In addition, you will gain insights into stakeholder activism and an international comparison of corporate governance models. Further, you will be provided with an executive insight into data analytics and discuss the challenges and opportunities of digital transformation.
As a participant, you are encouraged to bring their individual strategic challenges into the classroom and discuss these with your peers and our program facilitators in a confidential and closed environment.
The second part of this exceptional learning journey will focus on inspirational leadership. Again, we will look at leadership challenges from different angles: What are the traits of an inspiring leader? How can I expand my inspirational leadership capabilities? What is the positive side of failure? How can I prevent organizations from falling into the acceleration trap and avoid a decrease in employee motivation? And finally, how do emotions interact with leadership and how can I boost my emotional intelligence?
- Enhance your strategic impact and discuss corporate transformation from a CEO’s point of view
- Gain insights into data analytics and how to make strategic use of data intelligence
- Prepare to compete in market environments with disruptive innovators
- Boost your strategic negotiations skills, for example in M&A deals
- Learn how to deal with stakeholder activism
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities of digital transformation
- Learn how to deal with failure and learn from it
- Reflect on inspirational leadership and the power of emotions
You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
The WHU Advanced Management Program is an intense five-day program specifically designed for Executives who have recently made a transition to a senior management position or board-level position, or who are preparing to do so in the near future. Participants will have more than ten years of leadership experience. Identified by their organization as future leaders, these executives are seeking a transformative learning experience among peers.
Ideal candidate profiles include:
- Senior professionals who are in transition to a board-level position
- Managing Directors and Business Unit Leaders
- Advisory Board Members
- Owners and board-level members of SME companies
Program format and module dates
This programs runs for 5 days at WHU campus Düsseldorf, Germany.
Advanced Management Program: Sep 16, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019
- Sep 16, 2019 - Sep 18, 2019
- Oct 24, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019