Digital transformation is the key challenge for executives today. WHU, IDG Business Media GmbH, and DXC Technology offer an advanced program for senior executives in IT and digitalization that enhances your capabilities to lead and transform your organization into a digital, disruptive, and globalized economy.
The five-day module held in San Francisco seeks to broaden your perspective on global trends and best practices in digitalization. Join an active network of more than 150 program alumni! You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
|Next date||Mar 25, 2019 - Mar 29, 2019|
|Locations||San Francisco, USA|
In coorporation with
Your program at a glance
The CIO Leadership Excellence Program provides a platform for senior professionals to enhance their capabilities to lead transformation in a digital and global business environment. In the Abroad Module in San Francisco, we will embark on an experiential learning journey showcasing digital best practices. Enjoy being inspired by renowned faculty and experts from practice. This program is highly interactive and emphasizes peer coaching formats. Launched in 2012, the CIO Leadership Excellence Program has a tight and active network of program alumni who benefit from additional touchpoints provided by our collaboration partner IDG Business Media and DXC Technology.
- Connect to peers and expand your professional network
- Enhance your capabilities to lead your organization into a digital business environment
- Boost your ability to inspire your team(s) and lead transformational change
- Enrich your toolbox in agile management practices
- Deepen your entrepreneurial mindset
- Broaden your scope on the global level of digital transformation
- Become a member of more than 150 program alumni who actively connect
Upon completion you will get a Certificate of Participation.
This program is suitable for senior executives with at least ten years of leadership experience.
Participant job positions include:
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Digitalization Officer (CDO)
- Head of IT Strategy
- Vice President IT
- Vice President Digital
- Director of Strategy
- Digitalization executive in marketing, HR etc.
Program format and module dates
The CIO Leadership Excellence Program - Abroad Module takes place in San Francisco, USA.
For more information and registration please visit the IDG website.
CIO Leadership Excellence Program - Abroad Module: Mar 25, 2019 - Mar 29, 2019
CIO Leadership Abroad Module
- Mar 25, 2019 - Mar 29, 2019
- San Francisco, USA