The Digital at Scale Program has been developed by WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management and McKinsey & Company and will be run jointly by the two organizations. It combines different formats to engage all aspects of digitalization. Sessions will address the Why, What, and How of digital transformation. Special emphasis is on the question of how to accomplish digital transformation.
As a participant, you will have the opportunity to network with executives from various industries. You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
|Category||Corporate & Digital Transformation|
|Next date||May 22, 2019 - May 24, 2019|
|Early bird fee||
until Feb 27, 2019
In coorporation with
Your program at a glance
Lectures will be held by faculty from WHU and associated faculty and McKinsey partners to highlight both latest science and management insights on digitalization. During group work sessions on-site, participants will apply their newly acquired knowledge to their own companies and discuss the implications with other participants. Keynote speeches will enhance understanding of how digitalization can enable successful businesses. In a hackathon, participants will use advanced analytics to improve core business decisions.
Lastly, participants can experience digital transformation, advanced analytics and Industry 4.0 during visits to innvoration labs, such as the Experience Studio in Berlin, which is part of McKinsey's global network of labs and learning factories. Participants will create their own customized implementation roadmap in which they define how they can implement digitalization to improve their businesses’ competitiveness.
- Profit from two experienced partners who highlight both latest research and management insights of digital transformation and advanced analytics
- Benefit from an online session in advance to get a first insight into digital transformation
- Apply your newly acquired knowledge to your own company during group work sessions
- Network with executives from various industries
- Learn best practices from WHU professors, McKinsey partners and other industry experts
- Experience Industry 4.0 in the innovation labs and digital business building in the McKinsey Experience Studio
Your company’s benefits
- Understand WHY your company should transform, WHAT it should do und HOW to do it successfully
- Learn how to overcome deal-breakers of digital transformations: lack of talent, emotional resistance to change, legacy IT architecture
- Introduce a transformational change in your organization in a cost-efficient way
You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
- Management board members and executives who want to grasp the importance and applicability of digital transformations in their company
- Executives in digital roles (e.g. Chief Digital Officers and Heads of Digital) and digital project managers with a focus on a specific aspect of digital transformations who would like to see the broader applications of digital transformations
- Executives with roles in commercial, operations, or HR functions who want to transform their business unit/function are encouraged to apply
The program is suited to companies of all sectors and sizes.
Program format and module dates
The 3-day in-class program takes place in Berlin. Participants will get access to an online module in advance.
Digital at Scale Program: May 22, 2019 - May 24, 2019
Digital at Scale
- May 22, 2019 - May 24, 2019