The WHU Certified in Marketing & Sales Program provides specialization in the topic of marketing, giving you a broad overview of its many different facets. You will be familiarized with the concepts of B2C and B2B marketing as well as the unique features of services marketing. Courses are pitched at MBA level, which means that relevance and applicability to your job are at their core. All courses consist of highly interactive lectures as well as group work. You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate (incl. 8 ECTS) after successfully completing the program.
|Category||Marketing & Sales|
|Next date||Jan 12, 2019 - Feb 09, 2019|
Your program at a glance
The Certified in Marketing & Sales Program enhances your marketing knowledge and equips you with the right tools for becoming a true marketeer. All marketing and sales courses will showcase best-practice examples. You will discuss real-life cases with your classmates to be able to transfer the knowledge into your workplace.
This program consists of the following courses: B2B Sales Management, Marketing, Price Management, Strategy Brand Management.
To receive a certification, you must participate in all 4 courses with a total of 12 teaching days, and successfully pass each course’s examination. The certificate grants 8 ECTS credits (13% of an MBA).
B2B Sales Management
- Understand sales strategy in the overall context of the business and marketing strategy
- Broaden your understanding of the role and tasks of sales managers and their function in managing, planning, and motivating a professional B2B sales force
- Understand the scope of marketing decisions and selected marketing concepts, tools, and frameworks
- Learn about the main marketing models, like McCarthy’s 4Ps
- Learn theories and managing practices through current examples
- Understand the challenges of (luxury) price management
Strategic Brand Marketing
- Insights into planning and evaluating brand strategies
- Concepts and techniques to improve long-term profitability of brand strategies
The Certified in Marketing & Sales Program is most suitable for young and middle management talents who have taken a new job in a B2B, B2C, or sales function.
Participants should be willing and able to engage fully during the courses, as team work makes up a substantial part of the programs and course gradings. The participants come from diverse industry and organizational backgrounds, further enriching the learning experience and creating a valuable network of peers.
For ECTS credits to be granted proof of a Bachelor or equivalent first degree is necessary.
Program format and module dates
The program consists of 4 courses, including 12 teaching days. The courses are held on Saturdays and Sundays at WHU Campus Düsseldorf. Registration is possible until 4 weeks before the start of the course.
Certified in Marketing & Sales: Jan 12, 2019 - Feb 09, 2019
- Jan 26, 2019 - Jan 27, 2019
- Feb 09, 2019