"LZ bootcamp" is a unique management development program co-hosted by the Lebensmittel Zeitung and WHU. The industry-specific orientation addresses particularly executives from the retail and consumer goods industries. The special feature of this program: The extensive practical knowledge of the Lebensmittel Zeitung and the academic excellence of the WHU will be brought together profitably for the participants. First, Prof. Fassnacht sets a clear framework in his academic lecture, which helps to get familiar with relevant topics in the context of Omnichannel Business. The practical part is composed of two expert lectures. Using current Real-Life Cases, the participants can finally translate the contents of the day into coherent action programs and learn from the feedback of their peer group.
|Category||Marketing & Sales|
|Next date||May 23, 2019|
Your program at a glance
The aim of this program is to provide necessary knowledge and tools for marketing executives, which would help to find solutions for the main challenges related to Omnichannel Business.
LZ bootcamp will address the following topics:
- Challenges and Goals in the Omnichannel Age
- Digital Customer Insight and Analytics
- Strategies to Merge Physical and Digital World
- Omnichannel Product- and Category Management
- Omnichannel Price Management
- Omnichannel Marketing and Cross Media Communication
- Omnichannel Distribution
- Customer Relationship Management
- Omnichannel Fulfillment
- Get important impulses for the digital transformation of your company
- Learn under the guidance of top experts according the motto 'learning by doing'
- Enhance understanding of key evolving challenges and opportunities
- Set the strategic foundation for shaping the future of your business
- Lead marketing innovation and transformation across multiple levels of the organization
You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
LZ bootcamp is most suitable for:
- Participants who are responsible for the formulation and implementation of marketing strategy within their company
- Participants who come from diverse retail, FMCG and industry companies
- Rising marketing executives and marketing directors of large organizations
- Senior-level executives of smaller organizations
- Executives from marketing management, marketing strategy, brand management, marketing communications, digital marketing and sales areas
- Young and middle management talents who own a position in a B2B and B2C
- Participants who are able to engage fully during the courses, as teamwork makes up a substantial part of the program
Program format and module dates
The program Omnichannel Business consists of three modules, which participants can assign individually. All modules are self-contained, but complement each other perfectly.
The program is limited to 50 participants.
For more information and registration, please visit the Lebensmittel Zeitung website.
LZ bootcamp: Omnichannel Business: May 23, 2019 - May 23, 2019
- May 23, 2019