A well-thought-through strategy provides a solid foundation for creating value for your company. At the same time, translating a strategy into actions that actually drive business results requires skills if you are to turn your intent into reality. The biggest hurdle is said to be transforming that great strategy into great performance – in other words, strategy execution: making the strategy work
During the Strategy Execution Program you will learn how to execute a strategy more effectively. You will gain awareness of the fact that improving strategy execution also entails structural change. This program is about mastering crucial strategy execution skills and knowing the secrets to successful strategy execution! You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
|Next date||Mar 25, 2019 - Mar 27, 2019|
|Early bird fee||
until Jan 28, 2019
Your program at a glance
This program will communicate the key principles of strategy execution and provide insights and tools to bridge the difficult gap between the rationale behind the development of a strategy and its practical operational plan. You will join with peers to explore different situations and apply options during group case studies and in-class discussions. On completion of this program, you will be able to identify pitfalls, manage emotional resistance, recognize opportunities for change, employ influencing techniques, and build the capabilities to implement a strategy successfully.
You will leave our program with a thorough understanding of the foundations of strategy execution and solid knowledge about which processes are important when implementing strategy. It is time to get started and make your strategy work!
The Strategy Execution Program will address the following topics:
• Change management
• Concepts and tools for strategy implementation
• Influencing techniques
• Structural change
Upon completion of the program, participants will…
- be able to implement a strategy successfully
- recognize opportunities for change
- be able to employ influencing techniques
- be able to manage emotional resistance
- be able to actively foster change within a team
You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
Who benefits most from the program?
- General managers
- Executives responsible for company performance, e.g. heads of business units, managers of departments, or leaders of project teams
- Participants who are in transition into a leadership position
- Participants who have an educational background in a field other than business administration
- Managers who are new to implementing strategy
- Managers who are moving into a more challenging implementation role
- Executives looking for new ideas/options for execution
Program format and module dates
This 3-day program runs at WHU Campus Düsseldorf.
Strategy Essentials Part 2: Strategy Execution: Mar 25, 2019 - Mar 27, 2019
Strategy Essentials: Strategy Execution
- Mar 25, 2019 - Mar 27, 2019