Clearly, the Covid-19 pandemic has pushed companies to invest in digital architectures, tools and processes to deal with the enormous changes and challenges that came up. However, not all companies and industries have kick-started a digitalization strategy, on the contrary, some are lacking digital solutions more than ever.
IDG Research Services, the CIO Magazine and WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management have executed a survey among 276 top (IT) managers of companies in the DACH area on the CIO Agenda 2021 with the aim to find out more about digitization plans and topics for 2021.
In this one-hour webinar, Professor Dr. Dries Faems will present the results of the survey, followed by a panel discussion with senior IT executives from companies from the DACH region. You will get deep insights into the best practices of digital leaders and learn why some companies are rather struggling with digitalization topics.
Join our webinar and find out how to develeop your company as a digital leader.
March 26, 2021 at 12.00 pm - 1.00 pm
- Welcome & Introduction - (Dr. Peter Kreutter, Director WHU Foundation & Simon Hülsbömer, Senior Project Manager Research Services, IDG Business Media GmbH)
- Presentation of survey results: "How to become a digital leader - Insights from the CIO agenda 2021" - Professor Dr. Dries Faems, Chair of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technological Transformation)
- Panel discussion: The future of digitization
- Professor Dr. Dries Faems
- Senior IT executives from the DACH region