A leader has to keep many things in mind in order to make sustainable and strategic relevant decisions. WHU’s Management Essentials Programs provide participants who are transitioning into a leadership position, or have done so recently, with the fundamental skills of General Management. This program package consists of the following programs: Leadership Essentials, Strategy Essentials and Financial Literacy. Each of these programs focuses on different skills that are essential for successful leadership. In combination with a personality profile, the Programs can be scheduled flexibly.
|Next date||Dec 03, 2018 - Nov 16, 2019|
Your program at a glance
General Management is the fundament for any kind of management job. Solid knowledge in strategy, finance and leadership skills are essential to supervise, analyze, and manage the processes of different divisions of a company successfully. At WHU Executive Education, we combine theory, concepts and practical tools to innovative General Management Programs.
The Management Essentials Package consists of the following programs:
- Leadership Essentials
- Strategy Essentials
- Financial Literacy
- Individual personality profile and analysis
Academic and economical knowledge is only one half of the coin when growing into the role of a successful leader or manager. Next to the Management Essentials Programs, WHU encourages your personal growth by helping you to understand your interests, usual behaviors and stress behaviors and underlying needs through the Birkman assessment. Equipped with these insights and reflections, you will be prepared to focus on the next aims in your career with ease.
- Enhance your general management knowledge in strategy, leadership and finance
- Reflect your own leadership style and role in an individual personality profile
- Profit from a flexible time management (you can complete the Programs in 24 months)
- Expand your professional network at one of the most renowned German business schools
- Get insights in all relevant knowledge from different business sectors to transform into a successful leader
Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a Certificate of Excellence in General Management from Germany’s leading business school.
- Participants who are in transition into a leadership position, or have done so in the past few years
- Participants seeking to enhance their management skills
- Participants who want to develop and sharpen their leadership personality
- Participants moving from an operational into a strategic position
Program format and module dates
This program runs over a period of 24 months, covering up to 2 calendar years, depending on the start date. The program requires 9 presence days (3 for each included program) and 1 to 2 hours for the Birkman Profile & Analysis.
Management Essentials Program: Dec 03, 2018 - Nov 16, 2019
Strategy Essentials: Strategy Formulation
- Dec 03, 2018 - Dec 05, 2018
- Dec 10, 2018 - Dec 12, 2018
Strategy Essentials: Strategy Execution
- Mar 25, 2019 - Mar 27, 2019
- Oct 07, 2019 - Oct 09, 2019
- Nov 14, 2019 - Nov 16, 2019