Excellence in Management Education. On all levels.
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management is an internationally oriented and privately financed business school based in Vallendar and Düsseldorf. Founded in 1984, WHU is now one of the most renowned German business schools with an exceptional national and international reputation.
WHU stands for "Excellence in Management Education" and pursues this goal in three core areas: Academic Programs, Research, and Executive Education & Corporate Connections. Quality, internationalization, and practical relevance are our principal guidelines in all areas. National and international ranking results prove the high quality. Take a look at Germany's Leading Business School
- Bachelor in International Business Administration & Bachelor in Business Psychology
- Master in Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance & Master in Management
- Full-Time MBA, Part-Time MBA, Online MBA & Executive MBA
- Doctoral program (the German "Habilitation")
- Customized company programs & Open enrollment programs
WHU Executive Education offers premium development programs for executives, high potentials and senior professionals. Our portfolio includes Customized Programs for companies, Open Programs for individuals, and Conferences.