In today’s complex digital world, innovation is key to staying relevant to customers and keeping ahead of the competition. The Winning with Innovation Program will equip you with insights, skills, and tools to generate game changing innovations and create an innovation powerhouse. Be a leader in a digital, disruptive environment and power your future growth!
You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
|Category||Corporate & Digital Transformation|
|Next date||Feb 12, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020|
|Early bird fee||
until Nov 20, 2019
Your program at a glance
Competitive disruption, disintermediation, shrinking product life cycles, and constantly changing customer needs and expectations: most businesses are currently facing serious challenges. To survive – let alone thrive – you need to accelerate and sustain innovation and seize the opportunities for innovation emerging from big data, advanced analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
During the program, participants will experience learning in different formats: lectures, group work, case studies, and simulations. Renowned WHU faculty members will share the latest research results and practical tools and encourage participants to exchange experiences and ideas with peers.
You will learn to leverage your organizational talent and resources, (digital) customer interactions, and supply chain relations to create an enduring innovation powerhouse. In order to understand the complexity of innovation and change, you will deep-dive into innovation culture and leadership style during innovation. Further, you will learn how to use agile methods and creativity for innovation.
Participants will gain extensive insights into using emerging technologies for innovation and will learn how to master operational excellence for innovation.
Finally, innovation is all about dynamics and speed: after participating in this program, you will have gained the tools to drive innovation to the market at a start-up like pace.
You can find further information about the content in the current Schedule.
- Learn why most companies struggle with innovation, why most innovations fail and how breakthrough innovations really happen in leading companies
- Understand how to make a compelling case for innovation, and lead the charge for innovation in your organization
- Develop the skills to unleash your creativity, inspire passion for innovation, and build a vibrant innovation culture
- Gain insights into design thinking, rapid prototyping, agile implementation and other start-up like approaches to innovation
- Master the use of big data and analytics to accelerate your company’s innovation engine and boost customer value
This program is ideal for professionals who are looking to expand their ability to
- foster and drive innovation
- ignite creative talent
- recognize, attain and exploit smart ideas from outside the organization
- better understand and serve customer needs, accelerating the time from idea to market
- embed AI, big data and digital tools in the heart of the innovation process
- initiate and lead innovation-driven organizational transformation
Program format and module dates
This program runs for 3 days at WHU Campus Düsseldorf, Germany.
Winning with Innovation Program: Feb 12, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020
Winning with Innovation
- Feb 12, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020