In today’s complex digital world, innovation is key to staying relevant to customers and ahead of the competition. Join us to develop insights, skills and tools that will help you generate game changing innovations, create an innovation powerhouse and be a leader in a digital, disruptive environment. Power your future growth.
You will receive a WHU Executive Education Certificate after successfully completing the program.
|Category||Corporate & Digital Transformation|
|Next date||Feb 12, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020|
|Early bird fee||
until Nov 20, 2019
Your program at a glance
Competitive disruption, disintermediation, shrinking product life cycles and constantly changing customer needs and expectations: most businesses are currently facing serious challenges. To survive and even thrive, you need to accelerate and sustain innovation and seize innovation opportunities emerging from big data, advanced analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Utilizing a blend of lectures, group work, case studies, and simulations, this immersive, practical program offers a systematic blueprint for morphing technological and business opportunities into actual breakthrough innovations.
You will learn to leverage your organizational talent and resources, (digital) customer interactions, supply chain relations, and emerging technologies to create an enduring innovation powerhouse and drive innovation to the market with start-up like speed.
You can find further information about the content in the current Schedule.
- Learn why most companies struggle with innovation, why most innovations fail and how breakthrough innovations really happen in leading companies
- Understand how to make a compelling case for innovation, and lead the charge for innovation in your organization
- Develop the skills to unleash your creativity, inspire passion for innovation, and build a vibrant innovation culture
- Gain insights into design thinking, rapid prototyping, agile implementation and other start-up like approaches to innovation
- Master the use of big data and analytics to accelerate your company’s innovation engine and boost customer value
This program is ideal for professionals who are looking to expand their ability to
- foster and drive innovation
- ignite creative talent
- recognize, attain and exploit smart ideas from outside the organization
- better understand and serve customer needs, accelerating the time from idea to market
- embed AI, big data and digital tools in the heart of the innovation process
- initiate and lead innovation-driven organizational transformation
Program format and module dates
This program runs for 3 days at WHU Campus Düsseldorf, Germany.
Winning with Innovation Program: Feb 12, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020
Winning with Innovation
- Feb 12, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020