https://ee.whu.edu/open-progra...Gaining a top leadership position or enhancing your knowledge in certain professional fields requires an investment of time and money in your education.
Our purpose at WHU Executive Education is to offer high quality programs for our participants and also encourage diversity in the workplace worldwide. We support ambitious people become the leaders of tomorrow, while setting a particular emphasis on the advancement of women in leadership positions.
In order to attract the best applicants, we currently offer two types of partial scholarships: for female applicants and for applicants from emerging countries. Partial scholarships (25% and 50%) will be awarded for the following open programs in our portfolio:
- Advanced Management for Senior Professionals Program
- Brand Management Essentials
- Digitalizing the Finance Function: The CFO Perspective
- Financial Literacy Program
- Innovation & Corporate Entrepreneurship Essentials Program
- Leadership Essentials Program
- Negotiations Program
- Next-level Negotiations for Procurement Leaders
- Strategy Essentials Program
How to apply?
We are looking forward to welcoming ambitious and visionary people of diversity into our Executive Education Programs! To apply, just follow three easy steps:
*Source: http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/women-sp-500-companies / Catalyst, Pyramid: Women in S&P 500 Companies (February 2, 2018). The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (S&P 500) measures the stock value of the 500 largest companies by market capitalization of at least $6.1 billion on the New York Stock Exchange or Nasdaq Composite.