WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management and IESE Business School invite you to gain insights on "The Art of Good Leadership".
Dr. Karl-Ludwig Kley, Chairman of the Supervisory Board at E.ON SE, and Thomas de Maizière are among the most influential decision-makers in German business and politics. Now they have co-authored a non-fiction book that has found its way onto the Spiegel bestseller list as well as other rankings. They summarize their experiences in 10 golden rules for leadership:
- Good leaders like people
- Good leadership requires integrity and respect
- Good leaders exercise power responsibly
- Good leadership means self-leadership
- Good leaders translate ambitions into reality
- Good leadership means changing the status quo
- Good leadership overcomes crises
- To be a leader, you must communicate
- Good leaders think and act beyond their own tenure
- Good leaders do not let themselves be swallowed up by their professional lives
We are pleased that Professor Dr. Karl-Ludwig Kley will discuss his book in this live session.
After the key note, participants of the online session are invited to ask their questions.