The Digital Controlling Program is designed for professionals in Controlling & Finance who aspire to drive digital transformation in their organizations. This intense and highly practical development program focuses on fostering an entrepreneurial, agile, and customer-centric mindset during periods of corporate transformation, and the ability to lead digitalization within organizations from the Finance function.
You will get an overview of digital transformation in Controlling and gain insights into analytics and data science & technology. Complementary e-learning sessions by our cooperation partner "The Association/CIMA" (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) will round up the program. You will receive a Certificate after completing the program.
|Category||Finance & Accounting|
|Next date||Apr 19, 2021 - Jun 06, 2021|
|Locations||Düsseldorf, Germany & Online, Germany|
|Early bird fee||
until Jan 25, 2021
In cooperation with
Your program at a glance
The Digital Controlling Program serves three purposes:
- To prepare controllers to become drivers of digital transformation.
- To offer strategic understanding, practical tools, and actionable plans to successfully initiate and lead digital transformation.
- To foster an entrepreneurial, agile, and customer-centric mindset.
You will gain strategic understanding, practical tools, and actionable plans to successfully initiate and lead digital transformation to become more innovative, more agile, and more customer-focused.
The first module starts with a deep dive into digital transformation in Controlling including best practice examples from leading companies. In addition, you will gain insights into data science & technology including leveraging analytics insights in the organization. Besides that, we offer deep dives into predictive and prescriptive analytics, enabling you to broaden your understanding of how to use machine learning for prediction as well as classification.
The second module of this exceptional learning journey is all about digital business models & innovation, digital leadership and an agile mindset. You will learn how digital business models differ from conventional business models as well as a variety of strategies and practices that companies can use to unleash creative thinking, risk-taking, and game-changing innovation. Furthermore, you will discover and discuss how digitalization rewrites the rules of leadership and how to develop an agile mindset.
During the program, participants will experience learning in different formats: interactive lectures, group work, case studies, and simulations. Renowned WHU faculty members will share the latest research results and practical tools and encourage participants to exchange experiences and ideas with their peers.
Complementary e-learning sessions
Complete up to three e-learning courses our cooperation partner The Association/CIMA delivers.
Completion of one e-learning course is mandatory to conclude the Digital Controlling Program.
You can choose from the following list of courses:
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals for Finance and Accounting Professionals Certificate
- Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate
- Data Analysis Fundamentals Certificate
- Application of Data Analysis Essentials Certificate
- Data Analytics Modeling Certificate
- Forecasting and Predictive Analytics Certificate
- Data Visualization Certificate
- Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals for Accounting & Finance Professionals Certificate Program
- Not-for-Profit I Certificate
- Not-for-Profit II Certificate
- IFRS Certificate Program
After registering for the Digital Controlling Program, we will get in contact with you and ask you to choose the courses you would like to pursue.
Your personal benefit:
- Enhance your impact within the organization.
- Develop your strategic understanding and your expertise in digitalization, data science, and digital leadership.
- Foster an entrepreneurial, agile, and customer-centric mindset.
- Become part of an active network of peers and program alumni.
- Get a certificate by WHU and The Association/CIMA
- Benefit from dedicated e-learning courses on a wide range of topics from The Association/CIMA
Your company´s benefit:
- Intensive, hands-on exercises in the program will equip participants with relevant soft and hard skills that can be implemented in your company.
- Controllers will be inspired to act as change agents in the digital transformation of your company.
- Participants will be able to share what they have learned and inspire colleagues to reflect on their own approaches.
Professionals and leaders in Controlling who…
- aspire to gain an understanding of how digitalization will impact the future of Controlling
- want to broaden and deepen their understanding of how to drive digital transformation from the Controlling function
- are in charge of the digitalization of Controlling
- seek to gain insights into how they can have strategic impact on digital transformation of their organizations
The minimum number of participants for this program is 12.
Program format and module dates
The program consists of 2 modules of in-class teaching (3 days each) in Düsseldorf, Germany, and complementary e-learning courses.
Digital Controlling Program: Apr 19, 2021 - Jun 06, 2021
Digital Controlling Program Module 1
- Apr 19, 2021 - Apr 21, 2021
- Düsseldorf, Germany & Online
Digital Controlling Program Module 2
- Jun 04, 2021 - Jun 06, 2021
- Düsseldorf, Germany