Leaders and Organizations in the new Normal
Complex times in which solutions and strategies are not as evident, require experimentation. In complex and uncertain market environments, curiosity and connectivity are keys for long-term success. The joint virtual conference Open University powered by Leadership Choices and WHU Executive Education brings together thought leaders from different industries and from the academia, social entrepreneurs and professional coaches for a fruitful exchange of ideas and inspirations.
This highly interactive as well as interdisciplinary half-day conference is a complimentary event and by invitation only. It provides exclusive networking opportunities for WHU Executive Education alumni, WHU’s senior professionals network, and members of the Leadership Choices network alike. Participants with active roles (panelists or interview partner) may nominate up to two additional delegates and they will receive an immediate feedback and stimulus from the audience. Expect up to 150 participants from 60+ organizations who will interact in executive panel discussions. Take part in parallel interview sessions with leaders and professionals from renowned companies and in networking and reflection sessions in between the panel discussion and interview sessions.
Speakers & Panelists (extract):
- Stuart Pickles, Managing Director Aim Higher Leadership - Partner Leadership Choices
- Judith Hübner, VP Human Resources and Corporate Affairs - Sasol
- Christoph Waffenschmidt, CEO - World Vision Germany
- Anja Wassertheurer, Head of Product- and Corporate Communication - Porsche
- Florian Klages, Head of People & Culture - Axel Springer
- Zoe Cohen, Coach & Activist - Extinction Rebellion UK
The conference will be held in English.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 211 44709 178 if you are interested in participating.
- 12:30 - 13:00
- Opening & Networking Meetings
- 13:00 - 14:15
- Keynote & Reflection Sessions
- 14:15 - 15:45
- Executive Panel Discussion & Reflection Sessions
- 15:45 - 17:00
- Case Study Sessions & Reflection Sessions